Government Sales – GSA CONTRACTS
GSA Contract Scope:
Advanced Wireless Personal Messaging Equipment and Services (Paging) for Federal Agencies Nationwide. Messaging equipment and services are for 1-Way immediate response paging, 2-Way immediate response and "store and forward" messaging and Assured Delivery messaging.
Formats shall include numeric and alpha-numeric text, voicemail and e-mail messaging. These services shall include purchase and lease of messaging equipment, training, customer support, maintenance, add-on services, direct ordering and billing, and consolidation of requirements. Messaging services must incorporate use of small, highly portable personal messaging devices using commercially available
off-the-shelf batteries or rechargeable power cells.
Messaging services will provide the capability to generate messages and receive replies via the Internet and personal computing devices using modems or other interfaces to access the Public Switched Telephone Network. Systems shall integrate both 1-way and 2-way paging networks for delivery of messages.
General Service Administration, Federal Supply Service (GSA, FSS)
Nationwide Paging Contract for Advanced Wireless Personal Communications Equipment and Services.
GSA Contract Number: GS-35F-0262T
Indefinite Delivery (ID), Multiple Award GSA Schedule.
GSA Contract Term:
Awarded by GSA, FSS/IT Acquisition Center, Arlington, VA on February 6, 2007 for five (5) year base and renewable for three (3) five-year Government renewal options.
- All federal agencies nationwide; including Wholly owned and mixed-ownership Government corporations.
- The District of Columbia.
- The Senate and House of Representatives, and activities under the Architect of the Capitol.
- All tribal governments nationwide, as authorized by law.
- Authorized federal contractors nationwide.
- Agency-sponsored universities and laboratories nationwide.
- Non-Federal firefighting organizations cooperating with the Forest Service.
- International Organizations such as American Red Cross, United Nations, NATO, others.
GSA Additional Information
Visit the Visit the gSA Web site for additional information regarding this contract.
GSA contacts for this contract:
Federal Government Contract Manager
6850 Versar Center, Suite 420
Springfield, VA 22151
Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO)