Government Sales – DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD)
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD), BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT (BPA)
On August 1, 2011, USA Mobility, the Army Contracting Command Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACCAPG) Desert Division, at Ft. Huachuca, Arizona along with the U.S. Air Force and Integrated Infrastructure & Telecommunications Services (I2TS) established the Following BPA agreement number W91RUS-11-A-0010 for Wireless Data Telecommunications Equipment and Associated Services.
This BPA is entered into under the auspices of the Department of Defense Wireless Strategic Sourcing Initiative.
USA Mobility, an industry leader with almost 40 years of experience providing 1-way messaging, 2-way messaging and wireless communications, serves customers nationwide. USA Mobility is the largest wireless messaging company in the United States. In addition, USA Mobility provides technologically advanced communications solutions to its valuable government and business clients.
BPA CONTRACT NUMBER: W91RUS-11-A-0010
BPA Contract Type:
BPA Contract Term:
BPA Contract Scope:
2133 Cushing , Bldg. 61801, Room 3212
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ),
Fixed Price Contract to include the following terms and conditions (FAR Part 13.05(c) and Part 12 apply).
BPA will expire five (5) years from date of signature (August 1,2011.)
Standard USA Mobility Wireless products and airtimes services as listed in the BPA. Any and all future wireless products and services will be available upon contract modification of this BPA.
- All U.S. Army/U.S. Air Force/Integrated Infrastructure & Telecommunications Services.
- All Department of Defense authorized purchasers.
- Any Government GPC holder or buyer.
- DOD Government Contractors.
- DOD Telecommunications Services Control Officer (TSCOs) within the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Delivery Order against a contract -- not a Purchase Order against a schedule.
- Contract meets all CICA (Competition in Contracting Act) requirements. Does not require further competition.
- Discounted pricing is based on commercial pricing, and since the rates as offered are equal to or less than the rates as offered to the general public, the pricing upon which this BPA is based is determined to be fair and reasonable.
- Coverage -- highly efficient ReFLEX® 25 digital point-to-multipoint platform offers higher signal strength, in-building penetration, and far greater landmass and population coverage of cellular, PCS, and wireless broadband combined.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMAITON ON ARMY/AIRFORCE/DTSW BPA
Federal Government Contract Manager
6850 Versar Center, Suite 420
Springfield, VA 22151
GOVERNMENT POINTS of CONTACT:
ITEC4-West POCs for BPA Contract Administration