My Send A Message
Gain the increased efficiency, accountability and administration demanded in today’s workplace environment with My Send a Message.
My Send a Message is a personal messaging console, designed to make it easy for users to create and maintain an address book for individual and group messaging. My Send a Message is a complimentary service provided to USA Mobility subscribers.
ADVANTAGES OF MY SEND A MESSAGE
With My Send a Message paging is taken to a new level of administration and organization. My Send a Message also makes it possible for departments to utilize a centralized address book and uniform messaging preferences. This online console can then be accessed from various locations and terminals around the facility. Individual users have the ability to set up personal address books and messaging preferences that are not accessible to others.
My Send A Message is accessed on the My Account login page. Each user logs in with a username and password that will take them to their My Send a Message portal. My Account privileges remain separate from My Send a Message privileges allowing for more control and accessibility.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maintain personal and departmental address books
- Set preferences for message delivery
- Message delivery and read notifications (2-way only)
- Retain e-mail copies of every page sent (responses also, for 2-way)
- Send messages to any USA Mobility subscriber
- My Preferences - learn how to set up your preferences for each message sent
- Address Book - learn how to set up and manage your personal address book
- Message Groups - learn how to set up and manage your group contacts
- Send a Message - learn how to Send a Message to USA Mobility subscribers
MY SEND A MESSAGE TRAINING
Have questions about My Send a Message? Join us for complimentary My Send a Message training webinars. The webinars help users to maximize their My Send a Message service
Dates: lst and 3rd Wednesday of every month
*Please include your e-mail address, contact phone number and company name or account number upon logging into the session.
For audio please call 800.640.8201 and use access code 8010623
*You will hear hold music until your host starts the audio conference