USA Mobility is a comprehensive provider of reliable and affordable wireless communications and software solutions to the healthcare, government, large enterprise and emergency response sectors. As a single-source provider, the Company's principal focus is on the business-to-business marketplace. USA Mobility supplies wireless connectivity solutions to organizations throughout the United States, especially healthcare providers such as hospitals and medical centers and operates the largest one-way paging and advanced two-way paging networks in the United States. The Company also provides mobile voice and data services through Sprint Nextel and T-Mobile, including BlackBerry® smartphones and GPS location applications. In addition, it offers best in class mission critical unified communications on a national and international basis through its software subsidiary, Amcom Software.
USA Mobility, Inc. (NASDAQ: USMO) is a holding company formed to effect the merger of Arch Wireless, Inc. (formerly NASDAQ: AWIN) and Metrocall Holdings, Inc. (formerly NASDAQ: MTOH), which occurred on November 16, 2004. Prior to the merger, USA Mobility, Inc. had conducted no operations other than those incidental to its formation.
- Combining the two leading independent paging and wireless messaging companies in the United States.
- Serving million business and individual subscribers.
- Focused on providing wireless products and solutions to the business sector.
- Experienced national sales force that utilizes a consultative sales approach offering wireless solutions for your business communication needs.
- Operate the largest traditional, or 1-way paging network, throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Operates the nations largest 2-way (ReFLEX) wireless data network providing coverage in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Coverage extends into Canada and Mexico through partnerships.
- Provides messaging services to over 1,000 cities in the United States, including the top 100 Standard Metropolitan Statistical Areas.
- Provides the largest 1-way international roaming network through its international partners with coverage extending from Canada to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Venezuela.
- Serves as the preferred ReFLEX wireless data network provider for many of the largest telecommunication companies in the U.S. that source virtual network services and resell under their own brand names.
- Offers Integrated Resource Management Systems with wireless connectivity solutions and integrated in-building wireless systems through its Systems Applications Division focusing on the healthcare, business, hospitality and government sectors and other campus environments.
- Offers best in class mission critical unified communications on a national and international basis through its software subsidiary, Amcom Software.
- Offers wireless phones, GPS and other applications as a national partner to T-Mobile, Sprint and Nextel.
- Offers BlackBerry wireless email and integrated voice solutions through partnerships with T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel.
- Offers M2M (Telemetry) and Location-Based Services using M2M (machine-to-machine, machine-to-man and man-to-machine) wireless solutions.
- Offers additional mobility products through partnerships with industry & technology leaders.
By joining the significant network assets of these two industry leading companies:
- Wireless network coverage is expanded to unprecedented levels
- The choice of wireless product and service selections to our customers is greatly increased.
- Local customer support is enhanced across the country, in the form of both sales and customer service.
- The creation of USA Mobility brings leadership and financial stability for this important communications technology. Millions of business and government customers will continue to rely on USA Mobility to wirelessly connect their workforces to each other and to the systems they use in their daily operations.
- USA Mobility corporate headquarters are located in Springfield, Virginia (near Washington, D.C.).
- The centralized network operation control center is based in Stockton, California.
- The National Strategic Accounts Service Center, serving Fortune 1000 customers, is located in Dallas, Texas.
- Business Care for mid-tier business accounts is locally based throughout the country.
- National Service Center operations are located in Pensacola, Florida and Dallas, Texas.
- The Company has trained and experienced professionals throughout the United States alongside local customer service operations servicing mid-tier business customers.